Volume 2, Issue 3, December 2018, Pages: 19-23
Mohamed Rossafi* and Samir Kabbaj
Department of Mathematics, University of Ibn Tofail, Kenitra, Morocco
Frames play significant role in various areas of science and engineering. Motivated by the work of Chun-Yan Li, Huai-Xin Cao and Abas Askarizadeh, Mohammad Ali Dehghan, we consider the relationships between Frames and Operator Frames for B(H).
Frame, Operator frame, C∗ -algebra
1. A. Askarizadeh, M. A. Dehghan, G -frames as special frames, Turkish J. Math. 37, 1 (2013), 60-70.
2. C. Y. Li, H. X. Cao, Operator frames for B(H), in: T. Qian, M. I. Vai, X. Yuesheng (eds.), Wavelet Analysis and Applications, Applications of Numerical Harmonic Analysis, 67-82, Springer, Berlin (2006).
3. O. Christensen, An Introduction to Frames and Riesz bases, Brikh¨auser, 2016. 4. I. Daubechies, A. Grossmann, and Y. Meyer, Painless nonorthogonal expansions, J. Math. Phys. 27 (1986), 1271- 1283.
5. F. R. Davidson, C∗ -algebra by example, Fields Ins. Monog. 1996.
6. J.B.Conway, A Course In Operator Theory, AMS, 21, 2000.
7. R. J. Duffin and A. C. Schaeffer, A class of nonharmonic fourier series, Trans. Amer. Math. Soc. 72 (1952), 341-366.
8. D. Gabor, Theory of communications, J. Elec. Eng. 93 (1946), 429-457.
9. I. Kaplansky, Modules over operator algebras, Amer. J. Math. 75 (1953), 839-858.