Volume 2, Issue 3, December 2018, Pages: 50-58
R. Asokan1, O. Nethaji2 and I. Rajasekaran3*
1Department of Mathematics, School of Mathematics, Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai, Tamil Nadu, India.
2Research Scholar, School of Mathematics, Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai, Tamil Nadu, India.
3Department of Mathematics, Tirunelveli Dakshina Mara Nadar Sangam College, T. Kallikulam - 627 113, Tirunelveli District, Tamil Nadu, India.
In this paper the concepts of n☆-g-closed sets and nIg -☆-closed sets are introduced and their properties are discussed. Also the relations of these sets with nano ☆-I -locally closed sets, lightly nano I -locally closed sets and nano Ig -closed sets are studied. They are characterized in the context of an ideal nano topological space.
n☆-g-closed set, nIg-☆-closed set, nano ☆-I -locally closed set and lightly nano I -locally closed set
1. K. Bhuvaneshwari and K. Mythili Gnanapriya, Nano Generalizesd closed sets, International Journal of Scientific and Research Publications, 4 (5) (2014),1-3.
2. K. Kuratowski, Topology, Vol I. Academic Press (New York) 1966.
3. M. Lellis Thivagar and Carmel Richard, On nano forms of weakly open sets, International Journal of Mathematics and Statistics Invention,1(1)(2013), 31-37.
4. M. Parimala, T. Noiri and S. Jafari, New types of nano topological spaces via nano ideals (to appear).
5. M. Parimala, S. Jafari and S. Murali, Nano ideal generalized closed sets in nano ideal topological spaces, Annales Univ. Sci. Budapest., 60(2017), 3-11.
6. M. Parimala and S. Jafari, On some new notions in nano ideal topological spaces, International Balkan Journal of Mathematics(IBJM), 1(3)(2018), 85-92.
7. Z. Pawlak, Rough sets, International journal of computer and Information Sciences, 11(5)(1982), 341-356.
8. O. Nethaji, R. Asokan and I. Rajasekaran, Novel concept of in an ideal nano topological space, (to appear).
9. R. Vaidyanathaswamy, The localization theory in set topology, Proc. Indian Acad. Sci., 20 (1945), 51-61.
10. R. Vaidyanathaswamy, Set topology, Chelsea Publishing Company, New York, 1946.