Volume 3, Issue 1, April 2019, Pages: 70-78
I. Rajasekaran 1* and O. Nethaji2
1Department of Mathematics, Tirunelveli Dakshina Mara Nadar Sangam College,
T. Kallikulam - 627 113, Tirunelveli District, Tamil Nadu, India.
2Research Scholar, Department of Mathematics, School of Mathematics, Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai, Tamil Nadu, India.
In this paper, further study is carried out using the established generalized classes of N in an ideal nanotopological spaces. Apart from this, several new generalizations of nano open sets be introduced and investigated.
semi-nI -regular set, pre-nI -regular set and β -nI -regular set.
1. K. Kuratowski, Topology, Vol I. Academic Press (New York) 1966.
2. M. Lellis Thivagar and Carmel Richard, On nano forms of weakly open sets, International Journal of Mathematics and Statistics Invention,1(1)(2013), 31-37.
3. O. Nethaji, R. Asokan and I. Rajasekaran, New generalized classes of an ideal nano topological spaces, appear.
4. M. Parimala, T. Noiri and S. Jafari, New types of nano topological spaces via nano ideals (to appear).
5. M. Parimala and S. Jafari, On some new notions in nano ideal topological spaces, International Balkan Journal of Mathematics(IBJM), 1(3)(2018), 85-92.
6. Z. Pawlak, Rough sets, International journal of computer and Information Sciences, 11(5)(1982), 341-356.
7. I. Rajasekaran and O. Nethaji, Simple forms of nano open sets in an ideal nano topological spaces, Journal of New Theory, 24 (2018), 35-43.
8. I. Rajasekaran, O. Nethaji and R. Premkumar, Perception of several an ideal nano topological spaces, Journal of New Theory, 25(2018), 1-7.
9. R. Vaidyanathaswamy, The localization theory in set topology, Proc. Indian Acad. Sci., 20(1945), 51-61.
10. R. Vaidyanathaswamy, Set topology, Chelsea Publishing Company, New York, 1946.